Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The BLACKOUT



Bobby and I got tickets for the tiebreaker between the Minnesota Twins and the Whitesox last night! It was a FANtastic game! Everyone wore black - Jim Thome HOM-IE, won it for us w/ the only score of the game - a homerun right after the 7th inning stretch! Seriously it was such a tense game, so much energy. Sold out crowd, we were up cheering for every 2-count strike or 3-count ball. Johnny Danks pitched AMAZING! Pierzynski saved the game at the plate w/ a throw from Ken Griffey JR!...Couldn't ask for more!

So I think I've recruited Bobby over to the dark side!, or SOUTH side that is!

Ok so I KNOW this is overkill but here's a lot of videos/pics to give you a feel for the night - and the amount of cheering we did!

4th inning:

7th inning Jim Thome-Hom-E:


Game WIN:


30min AFTER the game - still cheering!

No comments: