Sunday, August 5, 2007

In the Keystone State without my LOVE

So I (bobby) have been out in Pennsylvania helping paint my parents house since last monday away from the love of my life. The week has been great but I am tired from all the go go go. The painting in 100 degree weather takes it out of me but hey its done now and it looks great! Plus my parents have a pool to cool off....

I have seen my parents, brother, sister-in-law, cousins, aunts, uncles, bourne ultimatum, and new baby cousin Christopher Jayden Doty! And I will be an Uncle in about a month! Baby Michael Grady Worgen is coming soon!

Today we went to a Nascar race (first time and last..haha) in the Pocono mountains which was complete craziness (i have never seen so many missing teeth in my life!). All I could think of the whole race was Ricky Bobby and Talledega Nights...

I'm tired so I am going to bed but here a few pictures....first one is Christopher Jayden Doty and second is Mikey and I at the Pocono speedway.

1 comment:

Derrick Fudge said...

Look what I have found. what a wonderful idea to put your thoughts and pictures on a blog. now I can read them from seattle and know what is going on in the worgen's lives. wow and happy feelings

I happen to agree with all your thoughts and feelings about nascar. I am just glad that you got to go to a race, and not me